Friday, August 25, 2006

32 Days and Counting

I believe you have truly hit a low when you begin referring to life back home as "my civilian life" or "the civilian world". Its sad that I am filled with excitement to imagine the possibility of being able to pick out my own wardrobe. Its going to be so great to walk around and be in a world without rank. Its going to be great to wake up in the morning and ask myself what I want to do today. It's going to be exciting to exceed 30 mph. I was talking to my sister yesterday and she said we had to do something exciting when I got back. I told her at this point walking arond Wal-Mart would excite me. I am very easily amused at this point as far as not being in a military environment. I only wish it were permanent, and not only another brief tease.
Season #11 and counting: I am currently over halfway through Simpson's Season 11 on DVD. And a point of pride... still not one episode I haven't seen. I keep wondering what season I quit avidly watching. Well I have six more seasons, and six more things to maintain my sanity.
I'm playing NCAA 2007, currently Terrance Nunn and Zach Taylor are #1 and #2 for the Heisman. I recently jumped the difficulty setting up to Heisman, so maybe I'll have some trouble. After beating Kansas 104-59 (Second Half was my second team defense, trust me they need improvement.) Zach Taylor had 728 yards passing in that game, 10 Passing TDs, 1 Rushing and only 1 Int. That was on All-American so its not like it was on JV and I did run up the score a little bit. Other than that nothing new Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home