Thursday, September 07, 2006

19 Days and a Wake Up

I have tried posting two in one day so may times it's sickening. Here I'll try again, based off of my title that is how long till I go on leave. How estatic am I? Well it's not so much that I'm excited its that I can see a brief light in the tunnel. I can't can't see the other side yet, but there is a pretty sizable crack which I can see sunlight pouring in. I really don't want to go on leave due to the simple fact that I have to come back here. To understand exactly how much I love this place simply scroll down through my blog. But I'll save you the time; I despise it. But it'll kill almost three weeks of my deployment and I'll get paid to sit at home and chill out. But overall I'm psyched I'm almost out of here.
On the 30th of September I'm going with my dad to catch the Nebraska vs. Kansas Game. Which sadly enough will be my first Husker Game ever attended. Other than that I can't throw down one more date as far as things I know I'm doing. I just can't wait to do what I want and not what is wanted of me. To once again know the feeling of being an individual, and to be able to know that I am the master of my own destiny. Hold on I retract that statement. Obviously there are various other entities which moreso than myself are controllers of my destiny. But I think you get the jist.
Once again I am pretty much out of things to say. But I will call it now at this moment. On September 16th, the Nebraska Cornhuskers will defeat the USC Trojans. I'm feeling a 45-42 score on that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeCyprus said...

>>
hey take care of yourself and your mates

Interesting blog here, thanks for sharing your experiences and feelings

FP

22 September, 2006

 
Blogger FreeCyprus said...

>>
hey take care of yourself and your mates

Interesting blog here, thanks for sharing your experiences and feelings

FP

22 September, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home