Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Night

After work 6 September 2006

16:55 Leave work head to Chaplain's Office. (Not for counseling I hang out there)
17:06 Cowell puts in Lewis Black (Note: Lewis Black is not funny; all he does is bash both Republican's and Democrats which is far too easy.)
17:43 After uncomfortably trying to sleep in the lawn chair, I decide Lewis Black sucks and I want sleep and leave to my room.
18:00 After getting changed and deciding that I will fall asleep watching The Simpsons I pop the DVD in last a couple episodes and crash.
21:30 I go in and out of consciousness waking up to the Simpsom's episode where Homer discovers the root of his mental condition is that he had stuck a crayon up his nose as a child and it was pressing against his brain. He gets it removed and becomes a genius, him and Lisa get along great and he finally understands how brilliant she truly is. But with his newfound intellect comes the loneliness and he can't take it anymore and eventually has Moe reinsert the crayon. Lisa is heartbroken but before he had it done he wrote her a note letting her know how much he appreciated her and so on. It was a real nice ending plus I love that episode.
21:41 After realizing I could no longer fall asleep I rolled out of bed hungry and decided to search my office for food. After beating feet back to the office I manage a can of Spaghettios, and two packages of Chicken flavored Ramon Noodles.
21:46 Walking by the Chaplain's office the lights are out and nobody's in, bunch of wussies it not even 10 pm.
21:53 First I have to clean the bowl, which still has Ramon Noodle deposits from the last time I decided not to go to chow. (Note: Baby Wipes can wipe a baby's ass, clean an M16, virtually clean anything else imaginable, and of course clean my bowl so I can enjoy Ramon Noodles.
22:03 Up in my bed enjoying another episode of the Simpson's and of course my Chicken flavored Ramon Noodles. After finishing the Ramon Noodles I go back down for the Spaghettios. Once I finish those I decide it is due time for a shower.
22:50 I begin my shower
23:05 End Shower
23:07: Begin Brushing Teeth
23:10 End Brushing Teeth
23:15-00:10 Walk into watching Gaskins play Texas Hold 'Em on his XBox. Virgously root for him and watch him get rich and poor over and over again.
00:10 More Simpson's
00:50 Need Sleep turn off Simpson's.
01:00 Set sleep on IPod for 3o minutes. Listen to The Joker by The Steve Miller Band. Then
try various other bands and end up listening to Shinedown, both 45 and Simple Man twice. About halfway through the second time on Simple Man my IPod turns off. Damn its already been half an hour.
01:30 I try some White Stripes, and then some System of the Down. Neither to any avail. Finally I can't remember what I was listening to but I fall asleep somewhere in the vicinity of 0200. Another night in Balad, Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home